Ever since I was a child, I’ve been an avid reader with a passion for all sorts of books and literature. Reading is also one of my favorite forms of self-care, which helps a lot when coping with the daily pain and stress of RA. Please join me in reading, sharing, and discussing books!
Here’s an article (March 4, 2019) I wrote, listing some RA and health-related books that I’ve read and enjoyed: “RA Reading List”
2020 Book Challenge: 7/50 📚
The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma by Bessel van der Kolk, M.D.
BOOKS READ 2020
- Wait, Blink by Gunnhild Øyehaug
- Sleepless Night by Margriet de Moor
- Nocilla Dream by Agustín Fernández Mallo
- Country Girl: A Memoir by Edna O’Brien
- Cry, Vengeance by Ron Handberg
- Normal People by Sally Rooney
- The Country Girls (trilogy) by Edna O’Brien